Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SOOO


I'm sure every knows my honeys been sick lately...... so i have to Catier to him and make him comfy.. So Nessa was over visiting and happen to be in the room when, Dino said so rudely to rub his feet... she thought for sure I wouldn't do it, when low and behold she turns around and she seen me rubbing his feet with baby oil and all! See to me, I didn't even notice he said rudely to rub his feet... to me that's his I'm not happy cuz I'm uncomfortable voice, so I being the Good Wifey I Am I wanted to make him comfy. So He could have a good nap.... Then later he was playing around and told me to get on my knees! lol I was only humoring him and yess he was humored....8) but Nessa and Raymond both left the room oh so quickly LMBO, only to later tease me and be like mann whats going on? all the things we thought for sure she gonna be like hell no to, your all baby you can have what ever you like......... lol he's my Honey and i love him. and i'll do what ever it takes to make him comfortable. or smile.....

No comments:

Post a Comment